• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Why did you release this?

New Here ,
Nov 05, 2019 Nov 05, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

As a photographer this program does nothing for me.  Why would adobe release something as worthless as this version of photoshop, should've waited until there was more tools available.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

Sorry about the bad experience with Photoshop on the iPad. 

This is the beginning. The first version of Photoshop on iPad is focused on compositing, basic retouching, and masking, common tasks and workflows that we know will be useful for most Photoshop users. Over time, we’ll add more capabilities and workflows as we learn more about how customers use Photoshop on a mobile device.

We’re releasing with a set of features we know all Photoshop users will need and plan to add capabilities as we see how customers use Ps on the iPad. While leveraging the same code base helps accelerate development, we’re also deeply committed to rethinking every experience for the pencil and touch screen to give you the best Photoshop experience possible no matter what environment you work in. We know we have more work to do and we encourage you to share what’s important to you after you’ve tried the product.

Feel free to share all kind of thoughts and feedback on our Feedback community: https://feedback.photoshop.com/photoshop_family/categories/photoshop_family_photoshop_mobile

Thanks,

Akash

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Contributor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am an illustrator and I love it already.  I can see how for photographer it wouldn't be that useful photographers are not the only ones using photoshop.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Nov 06, 2019 Nov 06, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

It is called Photoshop. It's been the long standing gold standard for photography image editing. I have zero problems with an app that suits illustrators but it shouldn't be called Photoshop.  It's unusable.  

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines