Highlighted

Why doesn’t Photoshop CC on iPad Integrate with my Lightroom CC library?

New Here ,
Nov 06, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So, I've installed Photoshop CC on my iPad and had a play around. Looks good. Time to start editing my photos.

I opened up Lightroom CC on my iPad and tapped 'edit in'... No option to edit in Photoshop CC. Ok?

I open up Photoshop CC and there is no option to import from my Lightroom CC library.

My Mac workflow is as follows.

Select image in Lightroom -> edit in Photoshop -> tap save and that Photoshop edit gets saved into my Lightroom library.

Is there no way to do this when I have Lightroom CC and Photoshop CC on my iPad?

How is this not a thing? It's most photographers workflow.

Hopefully I am just missing something.

Cheers,

Kieran

TOPICS
Feature request, iPad

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Why doesn’t Photoshop CC on iPad Integrate with my Lightroom CC library?

New Here ,
Nov 06, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So, I've installed Photoshop CC on my iPad and had a play around. Looks good. Time to start editing my photos.

I opened up Lightroom CC on my iPad and tapped 'edit in'... No option to edit in Photoshop CC. Ok?

I open up Photoshop CC and there is no option to import from my Lightroom CC library.

My Mac workflow is as follows.

Select image in Lightroom -> edit in Photoshop -> tap save and that Photoshop edit gets saved into my Lightroom library.

Is there no way to do this when I have Lightroom CC and Photoshop CC on my iPad?

How is this not a thing? It's most photographers workflow.

Hopefully I am just missing something.

Cheers,

Kieran

TOPICS
Feature request, iPad

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Nov 06, 2019 0
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 06, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

As of now, Photoshop on the iPad is available with some limited features, you can add your vote to the following feedback link so that our product team can view your feedback: https://feedback.photoshop.com/photoshop_family/topics/integrate-lightroom-and-photoshop-for-ipad

Thanks,

Mohit

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Nov 06, 2019 0