Nov 05, 2019 Nov 05, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

why photoshop mobile dosent support ipad air 3? although it supports İpad air 2

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 06, 2019 Nov 06, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

Please refer the minimum system requirements for Photoshop on the iPad, here: https://helpx.adobe.com/photoshop/system-requirements-ios.html#Minimumandrecommendedsystemrequiremen...

There's also a minimum iOS requirement which iOS 13.1.

Thanks,

Mohit

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

i didnt understand what you mean.  ipad air 3 last generation ipad thats why the system requirements is enough for this apk. Allready i saw the list of supporting device in other web page. i just wondering why dosent support photoshop and will support in the future? Can you give more descriptive information

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

What version of iPadOS are you on? You need to be on at least iPadOS 13.1 for it to be compatible. If you're at least on that, it should be compatible with your device. If not, you should upgrade to the latest version. That's the only solution.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines