Exit

Photoshop Mix crashes my iPad Pro

New Here ,
Aug 11, 2017 Aug 11, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Mix version. 2.8.1

IOS 10.3.3

I have deleted and reinstalled Mix and rebooted the iPad Pro but crashes continue when I try and add a second picture from my camera roll.

Any help much appreciated!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Sep 28, 2017 Sep 28, 2017

Please see the private message that I sent.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Beginner ,
Aug 12, 2017 Aug 12, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi

i have the same issue . Seems to be related to IOS beta 10.3.3  . It does it with all abrobe iOS apps . Express , mix etc

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Aug 13, 2017 Aug 13, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I can't seem to duplicate this. I have a 12.9" iPad Pro, running iOS 10.3.3 (not beta).

I can place additional images without any issue. Can you provide more detail (which iPad Pro model, are you truly running a beta of the OS and not the released version, what version of Photoshop Mix, etc)?

Mike

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It crashes on my iphone 6S + and my iPad Pro .

If you open a photo and start modifying it , it crashes around 2 mins . I then used my iPad that doesn't have 10.3.3 and it works fine

I will create a video as well and send later

Sent from my iPhone

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey

I narrowed it down .

If I disable my wifi / internet connection it doesn't crash . When I turn it back on it crashes in about 2 minutes

Sent from my iPhone

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Mike,

I am running iOS 10.3.3 released version. Not beta on an iPad Pro model number ML0N2LL/A. Sometimes when I open Photoshop Mix it will crash the iPad after a few seconds. Sometimes it will let me add a few photos before crashing. It is doing the same thing on my iPad model ME988TH/A running 10.3.3 release version. On the older iPad Mix tends to crash immediately without crashing the iPad.

Disabling wifi did not help.

Thanks

Richard

Sent from my iPad

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

More testing. If I turn wifi off it is less likely to crash. With wifi on when I have a composition finished, the little turning indicator, which i guess indicates it is uploading to somewhere, get more and more erratic turning and then crashes the iPad.

I have cleared out my archives and have plenty of space on CC but it still crashes.

Sent from my iPad

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 14, 2017 Aug 14, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I erased and restored my iPad and reinstalled Photoshop Mix but it still crashes the iPad about a minute after I open it even if I don't do anything with the app. The pictures flicker and Mix crashes the iPad.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 19, 2018 May 19, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

same problem here  

using IOS 11.3.1 / photoshop mix 2.8.1 on my iPad MP2J2FD/A

still no solution??

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 14, 2017 Aug 14, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Billyt is correct that turning off wifi stops the crashing.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Aug 15, 2017 Aug 15, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

nicholasra​ and billyt20035883​,

Thanks for the efforts to troubleshoot this. Sounds like wifi is part of the problem.

Hopefully we can get an Adobe staffer like Sheena Kaul​ to take a look and pass this information back to the product team.

Mike

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 15, 2017 Aug 15, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks Michael for tagging.

I will report it to the product team.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 16, 2017 Aug 16, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks very much.  I hope the product team can help sort this out.  Please let me know if you need any more information.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Oct 11, 2019 Oct 11, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I tried and it didn’t work

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 28, 2017 Aug 28, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am looking forward to hearing from the product team.  Photoshop Mix still crashes my iPad Pro.  If I log in with a different login name it runs fine and does not crash.  Seems to be related to my current login.    I have heard from a couple other people with the same problem.  Hope the product team can come up with a solution so I can have access to all the work I have already done

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 06, 2017 Sep 06, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

No answer from the product team.  I would sure like to have a solution for this.  I am a professional artist and Photoshop Mix not working is seriously impeding my work.  Sheena Kaul do you have any more information about moving this forward?

Thanks very much!
Richard

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 06, 2017 Sep 06, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am checking with them again.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 19, 2017 Sep 19, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Perhaps the product team could contact me directly to help troubleshoot this. It is still crashing my iPad Pro.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 20, 2017 Sep 20, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Would you mind sending us the details via in-app feedback? In that case we can work with you directly.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 20, 2017 Sep 20, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Sheena,

In Photoshop Mix, when I click on the "hamburger" and the "Send us feedback" Button, It takes me to the forum page where I am now typing. Is there another way to send in-app feedback?

thanks

Richard

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 21, 2017 Sep 21, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Richard,

Send Feedback option should open your default email application for you to submit the issue.

Can you try that again?

Regards,

Sheena

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 21, 2017 Sep 21, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Sheena,

To be clear, in Photoshop Mix there is no "Send Feedback" option.  There is a "Give Us Feedback" option which brings me here. See screenshot. Am I looking in the wrong place?

Thanks

Richard

Image 79.jpg

Richard

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 27, 2017 Sep 27, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I’d sure like to send feedback via the in-app option but there doesn’t appear to be anyway to do that. Any advice appreciated!

Thanks

Richard

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 28, 2017 Sep 28, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please see the private message that I sent.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 28, 2017 Sep 28, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Great. Will take a look.

Thanks

Richard

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines