Highlighted

Adding Stroke Line (Any CC Mobile App)

New Here ,
Apr 05, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey all!

Looking for some help. I have a white logo that I am placing over a background image in PS Mix. However, some of the white is hard to read. I wanted to add a black stroke line in and around my logo (it is a png file) so it is more eligible, but there seems to be no option to accomplish this in any of the Adobe CC Mobile apps.

Does anybody have a suggestion to accomplish this?

Thanks for your time and help!

Adobe Community Professional
Correct answer by Michael J. Hoffman | Adobe Community Professional

Hi GESWho,

Photoshop Mix does not have layer styles. If you want to apply a stroke or other layer style, you’ll need to send the composition over to Photoshop CC on the desktop in order to apply these kinds of finishing touches.

If you need guidance in how to send the comp to Photoshop, you can find instructions here:

Photoshop Help | Adobe Photoshop Mix FAQ

Mike

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Adding Stroke Line (Any CC Mobile App)

New Here ,
Apr 05, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey all!

Looking for some help. I have a white logo that I am placing over a background image in PS Mix. However, some of the white is hard to read. I wanted to add a black stroke line in and around my logo (it is a png file) so it is more eligible, but there seems to be no option to accomplish this in any of the Adobe CC Mobile apps.

Does anybody have a suggestion to accomplish this?

Thanks for your time and help!

Adobe Community Professional
Correct answer by Michael J. Hoffman | Adobe Community Professional

Hi GESWho,

Photoshop Mix does not have layer styles. If you want to apply a stroke or other layer style, you’ll need to send the composition over to Photoshop CC on the desktop in order to apply these kinds of finishing touches.

If you need guidance in how to send the comp to Photoshop, you can find instructions here:

Mike

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Apr 05, 2018 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Apr 06, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi GESWho,

Mike

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Apr 06, 2018 1