Highlighted

Adding text while using android

New Here ,
Jun 02, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I know how to add text on the layer with a iPhone

However it will not let me do it with my Samsung Galaxy s8+ ... any one know how to fix this

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Adding text while using android

New Here ,
Jun 02, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I know how to add text on the layer with a iPhone

However it will not let me do it with my Samsung Galaxy s8+ ... any one know how to fix this

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 19, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi kevin.d.hicks,

While there is no type tool in Version 2.6.2 of Adobe Photoshop Mix for Android, there are other Adobe Mobile Apps that are available for free, and can sync with your CreativeCloud account that can help you set type.

Photoshop Mix is for making edits to photos, but has the added benefit of a text engine within the app!  All you need to do is save your text layer separately, then import it to Sketch or Draw as an image.

Mix does not have a text tool but you can send your Mix project into Comp to add text.

Wireframe, layout and mockup software | Download Adobe Comp CC

Thanks,

Akash

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines