Highlighted

Any plans to update the Photoshop Mix App?

Community Beginner ,
Jul 09, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I’m just curious if there are any plans to ever update the Photoshop Mix App. It appears there haven’t been any updates in at least a year (according to Apple’s App Store). Several of us are still not able to connect to our Google Photos accounts. I first brought this to your attention in January and it’s now July. It’s beyond me why this hasn’t been resolved. I also find it strange that I can access my Google Photos account through two other Adobe apps-Spark Page and Photoshop Express but nothing seems to be able to be done to fix the Mix app.

It seems to me that the Mix app is not a priority for Adobe; however the Spark apps must be because I seem to get constant updates for that line of products. I’m sure I’m not the only one deeply disappointed in this level of diservice.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Any plans to update the Photoshop Mix App?

Community Beginner ,
Jul 09, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I’m just curious if there are any plans to ever update the Photoshop Mix App. It appears there haven’t been any updates in at least a year (according to Apple’s App Store). Several of us are still not able to connect to our Google Photos accounts. I first brought this to your attention in January and it’s now July. It’s beyond me why this hasn’t been resolved. I also find it strange that I can access my Google Photos account through two other Adobe apps-Spark Page and Photoshop Express but nothing seems to be able to be done to fix the Mix app.

It seems to me that the Mix app is not a priority for Adobe; however the Spark apps must be because I seem to get constant updates for that line of products. I’m sure I’m not the only one deeply disappointed in this level of diservice.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Jul 09, 2019 0
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 18, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Jenniferm,

Thanks for reaching out to us!

It seems like a great idea, could you share this as a feature request here? Photoshop | Photoshop Family Customer Community  This forum is monitored by our developers and they might look into it for future updates.

Regards,

Akash

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jul 18, 2019 0
Community Beginner ,
Jul 22, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ok???

But is the Photoshop Mix app EVER going to be able to access Google Photos again or is this just now disabled? This has been an ongoing problem since January that I originally posted about back when it happened and nothing has been done to fix it.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jul 22, 2019 0