Highlighted

app crash

New Here ,
Oct 08, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

with the new iOS 13.2 Beta, when you want to enter a previous file or create a new one the app keeps crashing. i hope this gets fixed soon because i use the app quite much.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

app crash

New Here ,
Oct 08, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

with the new iOS 13.2 Beta, when you want to enter a previous file or create a new one the app keeps crashing. i hope this gets fixed soon because i use the app quite much.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Oct 08, 2019 0
New Here ,
Oct 08, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yeah, i want to create a new proyect (iPadOS 13.1.2 new version october 2019) and the app crash, i use that app every day

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 08, 2019 0
Community Beginner ,
Oct 10, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Fixed/updated (iPadOS 13.2 BETA 2)

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 10, 2019 0
Community Beginner ,
Oct 10, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It’s fixed on the new update (iPadOS 13.2 BETA 2)

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 10, 2019 0
New Here ,
Oct 10, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

the beta 2 isn’t available for download for me yet

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 10, 2019 0
Community Beginner ,
Oct 10, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

if you're singed in the public beta program, restart your device and check for new updates; it worked for me

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 10, 2019 0
Community Beginner ,
Oct 10, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Fixed on the new update (iPadOS 13.2 BETA 2)

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 10, 2019 0
Community Beginner ,
Oct 10, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Fixed on (iPadOS 13.2 BETA 2)

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 10, 2019 0