Highlighted

Bug: PS Mix>Fix>Mix layer not found

New Here ,
Nov 26, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I transferred a layer at More Tools from Mix to Fix, worked on it there, and when I tried to transfer it back, I got the error ‘Cannot find the layer you were working on!’, apparently in Mix. Nothing was saved in either Mix or Fix; the document I was working on in Mix disappeared. The used image was not moved in Photos. Transfers worked up until then so not sure why the random fart. iPhone 7, iOS 11.1.2, Mix 2.8.1, Fix 1.7.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Bug: PS Mix>Fix>Mix layer not found

New Here ,
Nov 26, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I transferred a layer at More Tools from Mix to Fix, worked on it there, and when I tried to transfer it back, I got the error ‘Cannot find the layer you were working on!’, apparently in Mix. Nothing was saved in either Mix or Fix; the document I was working on in Mix disappeared. The used image was not moved in Photos. Transfers worked up until then so not sure why the random fart. iPhone 7, iOS 11.1.2, Mix 2.8.1, Fix 1.7.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Adobe Employee ,
Dec 08, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Connor,

Apologies for the delayed response.

Since we are unable to reproduce the issue at our end, can you help us with the detailed steps that you performed?

Regards,

Sheena

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Participant ,
Dec 16, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Were you signed out in the middle of the process or maybe not signed into Fix? It seems like nothing was saved to the device or the cloud, but more details are needed, for certain.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 05, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It occurred again today, this time without an error message; after returning to Mix the layer simply wasn’t updated with the Fix changes. It seems in all occurrences I’d been working in Fix for a while (perhaps 10+ minutes), so perhaps a timeout factor or edit limit is involved.

Steps:

Open an image in Mix

Transfer to Fix and edit

After a while (e.g. 10 minutes) transfer to Mix

Check for an error message or if the layer is updated

I‘m not aware of being signed out during the process. As far as I’m aware, after my initial sign-in I’ve always been signed in, including when I checked both Fix/Mix today.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Participant ,
Jan 07, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello @connorhawke

Is your OS up to date?

And are you using the latest version of the app?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 07, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes

iOS 11.2.1

Fix 1.7

Mix 2.8.1

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines