• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Can't sign in !

New Here ,
Mar 04, 2018 Mar 04, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Having trouble signing in to adobe mix on my iphone 7plus. The app displays no internet connection when I try to sign in despite the internet connection working perfectly fine and on good speed too.

All I see is a pale grey screen with no internet connection written beneath a signal strength indicator and the option to close the window at the top left corner.

Although lightroom and fix are working on the same device without any issue.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Mar 05, 2018 Mar 05, 2018

Hey

Can you just check the App Store and make sure that you're up-to-date and run any updates if necessary?

If you're up-to-date and it's not working, the best thing for you to do here is to delete the app, restart the phone and reinstall the app (the restart isn't completely necessary but it's often a good idea).

Your projects should be fine as they're synced to Creative Cloud but if you want to check their sync status, go to https://assets2.adobe.com and check the mobile creations > Photoshop Mix

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Mar 05, 2018 Mar 05, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hey

Can you just check the App Store and make sure that you're up-to-date and run any updates if necessary?

If you're up-to-date and it's not working, the best thing for you to do here is to delete the app, restart the phone and reinstall the app (the restart isn't completely necessary but it's often a good idea).

Your projects should be fine as they're synced to Creative Cloud but if you want to check their sync status, go to https://assets2.adobe.com and check the mobile creations > Photoshop Mix section to see that all is as you'd expect it to be.

I've had this happen to me on one previous occasion, when I'd switched phones and used a backup from iCloud.

Hope that helps—let us know.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines