Highlighted

Cannot Open Project - Photoshop Mix

New Here ,
Aug 01, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

I am trying to open up an existing project on the Photoshop Mix app that I have installed on my mobile phone, however it shows me an error "Cannot Open Project" after loading for a few seconds.

This is the first time that I am encountering this issue, as I have saved many projects on this mobile phone.

Can someone please help me on how I could restore and continue an existing project when faced with this error message?

Message was edited by: Sahil Chawla

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Cannot Open Project - Photoshop Mix

New Here ,
Aug 01, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

I am trying to open up an existing project on the Photoshop Mix app that I have installed on my mobile phone, however it shows me an error "Cannot Open Project" after loading for a few seconds.

This is the first time that I am encountering this issue, as I have saved many projects on this mobile phone.

Can someone please help me on how I could restore and continue an existing project when faced with this error message?

Message was edited by: Sahil Chawla

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Aug 01, 2019 0
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 01, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Matt,

As you're not able to open a project in Photoshop Mix, could you please let us know the version of the app you're working with?

Also, what device are you using?

Regards,
Sahil

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Aug 01, 2019 0
New Here ,
Aug 02, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Sahil,

Thanks for the reply.

From what I can find, I seem to be currently using Version 2.8.1. Also, I am currently using this on my iOS mobile device, the iPhone 7 Plus.

I have since deleted the project, but do let me know what other information you need. I need to make sure this does not happen again in the future, as I have spent over 10 hours on this one project alone.

Matthew

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Aug 02, 2019 0
New Here ,
Aug 09, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the same problem

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Aug 09, 2019 0
New Here ,
Aug 13, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have same problem

cant open a project has more than two layers

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Aug 13, 2019 0