Highlighted

Creative Cloud Apps on the iPad Pro?

New Here ,
May 15, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Didn't know where else to post this so I'll give it a go here.  I was thinking about getting the student edition of the Creative Cloud apps and was wondering if any of the applications were compatible with the iPad Pro.  I think I heard that Photoshop had a version for the iPad but was wondering if any of the other apps did as well, like Illustrator, etc.  Thanks in advance for any info you can provide.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Creative Cloud Apps on the iPad Pro?

New Here ,
May 15, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Didn't know where else to post this so I'll give it a go here.  I was thinking about getting the student edition of the Creative Cloud apps and was wondering if any of the applications were compatible with the iPad Pro.  I think I heard that Photoshop had a version for the iPad but was wondering if any of the other apps did as well, like Illustrator, etc.  Thanks in advance for any info you can provide.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Most Valuable Participant ,
May 15, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

1 Like

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Adobe Community Professional ,
May 15, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I think I heard that Photoshop had a version for the iPad

Adobe is definitely working on full Photoshop for the iPad but it's not here yet. It's nearly ready for beta testing with the final version promised for sometime in 2019. Everyone is waiting for it.

Adobe Sends Out First Beta Invites for Photoshop CC for iPad - MacRumors

In the meantime, we only have the mobile Photoshop apps for iOS: Photoshop Mix, Photoshop Fix and Photoshop Express. None of them are remotely like full Photoshop.

None of the other Cloud desktop apps like Illustrator and InDesign have versions for the iPad. Adobe has said nothing about them. So we're limited to the mobile apps only for them.

1 Like

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
99jon LATEST
Adobe Community Professional ,
May 16, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Photoshop for iPad is expected sometime in 2019 but there is no specific date of release as yet. There are a number of mobile apps already available – click link below for details.

Lightroom is available from the app store or iTunes either as a free app or with premium features starting at about $4.99pm

https://www.adobe.com/creativecloud/catalog/mobile.html

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines