Highlighted

Disable auto upload and backup on iose

New Here ,
Jun 23, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

How do you disable automatic uploading on iOS for Mix? I don’t see this option anywhere?

Otherwise, I’ll need to delete these apps. I’m not interested in apps that force me to share my content to their remote servers. There are tons of other apps that allow me to set my own personal data sharing.

Hi Alex,

There is option to disable the sync either over the wifi or the mobile data.

By default, the syncing to the CC libraries would remain there via any one network connection.

Additionally, syncing the files over the CC libraries will help you access the files anywhere anytime.

Regards,

Sheena

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Disable auto upload and backup on iose

New Here ,
Jun 23, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

How do you disable automatic uploading on iOS for Mix? I don’t see this option anywhere?

Otherwise, I’ll need to delete these apps. I’m not interested in apps that force me to share my content to their remote servers. There are tons of other apps that allow me to set my own personal data sharing.

Hi Alex,

By default, the syncing to the CC libraries would remain there via any one network connection.

Additionally, syncing the files over the CC libraries will help you access the files anywhere anytime.

Regards,

Sheena

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 04, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Alex,

Regards,

Sheena

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 18, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

so sad, the app has no option to disable the auto sync even in 2020.
need to delete the app, i hate to share my personal data to server either.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines