• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Disable Uploading?

New Here ,
Mar 10, 2017 Mar 10, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Why am I not able to disable uploading of any content? I DO NOT want any of my content/projects uploaded to any adobe servers. There doesn't seem to an option to disable this function. Should be a choice to have things uploaded, not a forced function.

Also so why does it NOT warn you that certain edits, like "Fill" will upload 'assets' to adobe for processing.

Really wanted to utilize this app, but certainly won't if I forced to allow uploading of my content to adobe servers. And not going to use it if 'assets' have to uploaded for processing instead of processed locally.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Apr 05, 2017 Apr 05, 2017

Marshall, you will need to launch the application and click on the settings icon on top left.

Once you see your name which would point you to your profile, click on it and there you will find the option to turn off the option: Back up on wifi.

That should be able to fix your request.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 05, 2017 Apr 05, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Marshall,

Please specify the device you are using so that I can help you with the steps to disable the sync to adobe servers.

Regards,

Sheena

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

iPhone 7+

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Marshall, you will need to launch the application and click on the settings icon on top left.

Once you see your name which would point you to your profile, click on it and there you will find the option to turn off the option: Back up on wifi.

That should be able to fix your request.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Nope. Now it's using my Cellular data to upload, instead of wifi.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Well it will be utilizing any one of them. That's the workflow.

I know that wouldn't be much helpful.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Yeah, not helpful at all.. since the original issue was NOT uploading at all, and its still doing just that.

Best Solution = Uninstall the App. Works for us.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines