Highlighted

Dropbox folders not in alphabeticaal order

New Here ,
Nov 22, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When adding an image layer, and selecting dropbox, the folders are all out of order and not alphabetical. Hard to find files quickly especially when you have a large amount of folders in dropbox.

Maybe im missing a setting, if so any help would be appreciated. Using Photoshop mix on Ipad Pro.

Adobe Community Professional
Correct answer by tonyharmer | Adobe Community Professional

Hi

Agree that it is a little frustrating sometimes and it would be nice to be able to set the order of display—I've had a look in Dropbox settings to see if that changes anything but it doesn't seem to have any effect.

I think that the rationale may be to display the Dropbox Photos folder first—as that always seems to be at the top of my list—but if so this is based on an assumption that we'd keep all our photos here and if so that is perhaps flawed. Maybe the team could take a look at giving some options?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Dropbox folders not in alphabeticaal order

New Here ,
Nov 22, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When adding an image layer, and selecting dropbox, the folders are all out of order and not alphabetical. Hard to find files quickly especially when you have a large amount of folders in dropbox.

Maybe im missing a setting, if so any help would be appreciated. Using Photoshop mix on Ipad Pro.

Adobe Community Professional
Correct answer by tonyharmer | Adobe Community Professional

Hi

Agree that it is a little frustrating sometimes and it would be nice to be able to set the order of display—I've had a look in Dropbox settings to see if that changes anything but it doesn't seem to have any effect.

I think that the rationale may be to display the Dropbox Photos folder first—as that always seems to be at the top of my list—but if so this is based on an assumption that we'd keep all our photos here and if so that is perhaps flawed. Maybe the team could take a look at giving some options?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Adobe Community Professional ,
Nov 26, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi

1 Like

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines