Highlighted

Fine tune transformation in Photoshop Mix on iPad

New Here ,
Oct 03, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi!

I would like to be able to turn on and off the snap feature when I transform a layer to match another.

If it’s already possible I would appreciate a short how to!

/C

Hi Conny,

We already have a preference in the settings panel to turn on/off the auto snap when moving layers.

Let me know if you are able to find the setting else I can help you.

Regards,

Sheena

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Fine tune transformation in Photoshop Mix on iPad

New Here ,
Oct 03, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi!

I would like to be able to turn on and off the snap feature when I transform a layer to match another.

If it’s already possible I would appreciate a short how to!

/C

Hi Conny,

We already have a preference in the settings panel to turn on/off the auto snap when moving layers.

Regards,

Sheena

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 09, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Conny,

Regards,

Sheena

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 01, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Neither in the app (iPhone XS) itself nor in the settings app under adobe mix can I find any option to disable the annoying snap mode when trying to place something accurately. Why is this important option hidden? Where do I find it?

Thanks

Tom

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines