Highlighted

Folders made on Mac not available in Mix

Explorer ,
Apr 06, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Adobe is the third company to whom I have tried to explain this; I hope Adobe responds as well as the others have. In Mac Photos it is possible to make folders that can then hold albums. In fact, folders can include other folders that hold albums. i am sure that everyone will recognize this as a typical Mac format that allows us to be more organized in the Photos app. These folders then filter down to the iPad via iCloud syncing. The problem is that Mix and other apps only look for albums and just ignore folders. That means that none of the albums in folders appear in the Mix photo picker.

Has anyone found a workaround for accessing photos in albums in folders?

Thanks in advance for any help you can give me,

Catherine

Thank you for your reply. Fixing this will make a big difference in my iPad workflow.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Folders made on Mac not available in Mix

Explorer ,
Apr 06, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Adobe is the third company to whom I have tried to explain this; I hope Adobe responds as well as the others have. In Mac Photos it is possible to make folders that can then hold albums. In fact, folders can include other folders that hold albums. i am sure that everyone will recognize this as a typical Mac format that allows us to be more organized in the Photos app. These folders then filter down to the iPad via iCloud syncing. The problem is that Mix and other apps only look for albums and just ignore folders. That means that none of the albums in folders appear in the Mix photo picker.

Has anyone found a workaround for accessing photos in albums in folders?

Thanks in advance for any help you can give me,

Catherine

Thank you for your reply. Fixing this will make a big difference in my iPad workflow.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 14, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Catherine

Thanks for your feedback, it is valuable for us. I understand the folder is important for organize the photos. We have added this feature to our backlog.

Thanks,

Ping(Mix QE)

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Explorer ,
Apr 14, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines