Highlighted

How can I get the older versions of these apps??

New Here ,
Feb 05, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please have an older version of the adobe apps available to those who cannot get a new ipad.. I am broke and have no money to spend on another tablet.. I was told by someone that I could get an older version of this app, but I caN't!  Where can I find the older versions so I can get adobe spark fix and photoshop mix....  It be much much appreciated.. If there isn't an older version can this be fixed???

TOPICS
How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

How can I get the older versions of these apps??

New Here ,
Feb 05, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please have an older version of the adobe apps available to those who cannot get a new ipad.. I am broke and have no money to spend on another tablet.. I was told by someone that I could get an older version of this app, but I caN't!  Where can I find the older versions so I can get adobe spark fix and photoshop mix....  It be much much appreciated.. If there isn't an older version can this be fixed???

TOPICS
How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Feb 05, 2018 0
Advocate ,
Feb 05, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hm... I'm no expect on the Adobe Mobile apps... but, have you tried to use the newest version? What happens? I use an older iPad model myself, but so far, haven't had any issues. You could also try the web based version of Adobe Spark?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Feb 05, 2018 1
Enthusiast ,
Feb 05, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Feb 05, 2018 1