• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How do I put things inside another

New Here ,
Jan 06, 2018 Jan 06, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am trying to use my photoshop mix app to design a valentine basket. The thing is I need to put objects inside the basket, NOT on top, or in front. I need it to look like. I have tried everything i can think of but i get the same results.

How do i make a picture go inside something instead of infront (example putting a teddy bear inside the basket)

ps. sorry if this is in the wrong community but out of all options this one seemed the closest

Thank you

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Feb 23, 2018 Feb 23, 2018

Hey

This will most likely involve you duplicating your basket layer, sandwiching your subject in-between, and then doing a bit of creative masking on the frontmost basket layer, to achieve the result you're after.

Hopefully that makes sense—if not, come back to me and I will put a demo together for you.

I'm sorry that this reply did not make it in time for Valentine's Day this year, but I've only just seen it. At least you have time to practice in time for next year, or any other holiday.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 23, 2018 Feb 23, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Moving this to Photoshop Mix (Mobile app)​ community.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Feb 23, 2018 Feb 23, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey

This will most likely involve you duplicating your basket layer, sandwiching your subject in-between, and then doing a bit of creative masking on the frontmost basket layer, to achieve the result you're after.

Hopefully that makes sense—if not, come back to me and I will put a demo together for you.

I'm sorry that this reply did not make it in time for Valentine's Day this year, but I've only just seen it. At least you have time to practice in time for next year, or any other holiday.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Mar 02, 2018 Mar 02, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hey there

I decided to record the answer to this as a movie and add it to my YouTube channel—it's here if you want to watch it: https://youtu.be/4hKAbpUZNEs

Bear In A Basket - YouTube

Hope that helps!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines