Highlighted

How do i turn off adobe creative cloud syncing ?

New Here ,
Apr 03, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I use adobe photoshop on iPhone and didn’t down any adobe app on my laptop or computer

Can you please help me turn off the syncing, i dont need it !

Hi Lane,

You can set the sync setting from the preferences option to either the Wifi or mobile data.

Complete turn off of the sync would not be possible.

Regards,

Sheena

Topics

How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

How do i turn off adobe creative cloud syncing ?

New Here ,
Apr 03, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I use adobe photoshop on iPhone and didn’t down any adobe app on my laptop or computer

Can you please help me turn off the syncing, i dont need it !

Hi Lane,

You can set the sync setting from the preferences option to either the Wifi or mobile data.

Regards,

Sheena

Topics

How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Adobe Community Professional ,
Apr 03, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Photoshop doesn't run on an iPhone, so you are using an Adobe mobile app: could be Photoshop Fix or Photoshop Mix. Here are the choices:

Photoshop family of mobile apps

Look at the icon on your phone and match it to the correct product, then let us know so that we can move your question to the correct forum.

~Barb

1 Like

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 03, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I use photoshop mix

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Most Valuable Participant ,
Apr 03, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

moved to Photoshop mix sub-forum

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 04, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Lane,

Regards,

Sheena

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Community Beginner ,
May 04, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Where do I start. there is toooo much adobe stuff. so where is the preference option

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jan 12, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

"Can't completely turn off Sync"

- are you kidding?! 

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 03, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have to agree with other posters that not having an option to turn this off is a problem. Having a service running when that service is not being used is a security flaw, as well as just bad practice.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 25, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Unbelievable. All I want is a simple PDF veiwer, and I got this giant infrastructure of snooping software. I don't want file syncing, I don't want background services downloading fonts. I don't want anything runing in the background. I just want a PDF veiwer that runs when I open a PDF file. The privacy settings alone took me a long time to turn off all the tracking software, and I can't even be sure I got them all cause they are well hidden in several descrete places, all several layers down in the menu system, and no simple switch to turn off all adobe snooping apps.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines