• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How do I unsync adobe cloud from PS Mix and all Adobe apps?

Community Beginner ,
Mar 22, 2018 Mar 22, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

How do I unsync adobe cloud from PS Mix and all Adobe apps?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Mar 24, 2018 Mar 24, 2018

Hi Dave

To turn off syncing globally, go to the CC Desktop app, click the three dots and choose preferences. From there, go to the Creative Cloud tab, then choose the Files tab from the next level; uncheck Creative Cloud Sync and all syncing will stop. No files are deleted from your machine or device, but you won't have them sync.

Be aware that includes all of your library assets (colours, PS layer styles, patterns, graphic assets), fonts and other CC files, too—you'll be losing a lot of the advan

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 23, 2018 Mar 23, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Dave,

You can turn off the sync feature till an extent on your device i.e. either confine it to be synced when connected to wifi else on Mobile Data.

Under the Settings option, select the preferences and under that you can find the option to turn off sync feature for your account.

Additionally, the syncing only happens for the files to get saved onto the CC libraries which are connected to your Adobe ID and therefore whenever you sign into any application using that Adobe ID the files would appear under the CC libraries but won't get imported to the app unless you do so.

Let me know if that helps.

Regards,

Sheena

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Mar 24, 2018 Mar 24, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Dave

To turn off syncing globally, go to the CC Desktop app, click the three dots and choose preferences. From there, go to the Creative Cloud tab, then choose the Files tab from the next level; uncheck Creative Cloud Sync and all syncing will stop. No files are deleted from your machine or device, but you won't have them sync.

Be aware that includes all of your library assets (colours, PS layer styles, patterns, graphic assets), fonts and other CC files, too—you'll be losing a lot of the advantages you have with your membership.

Hope that helps.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines