• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How to resize images in mix

New Here ,
Sep 15, 2019 Sep 15, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

How do I resize an image in Adobe Mix?  There is a resize canvas post but I want to resize an image.

TOPICS
How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 16, 2019 Sep 16, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Ryan,

Photoshop Mix is a basic photo editing application and we do not have a specific option to resize an image. 

The canvas size created is the same as the image size, when you open a new image in Photoshop Mix. The canvas size can be changed using the free transform option under crop.

You can select the layer on which the image is present and then use pinch to zoom on the screen to increase or decrease the size of the image. However, you would not get the option to enter the exact desired size to which you wish to resize the image.

Let me know if that helps.

You may also suggest this as a feature request here: https://feedback.photoshop.com/photoshop_family This forum is monitored by our engineers & developers, they might look into it for future releases.

Regards

Nikunj 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines