• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How to send projects with layers?

New Here ,
Oct 19, 2018 Oct 19, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I used to have an Iphone 6, with iOS 12, and the app worked perfectly.

Now I have a Huawei P20 and can't find the way to get all my projects translated to my new phone!

I have an Adobe user and thought that all my projects were in the cloud and I could just download them and continue using them normally, but it doesn't happen!

I've tried uploading them to the Library, to CC cloud, and all I get is a plain non-editable photo, and the fonts aren't even the same.

How can I move my projects? Thanks!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Nov 27, 2018 Nov 27, 2018

Hi Camila,

I'm afraid but the files don't work the same way on iOS and Android devices because of the limitations within the app on different platforms.

The work created and saved through an iOS device would not work on the Android device because there are certain features missing in the Android version of the app as compared to the iOS version of the app.

I'm sorry I couldn't be much of help.

Regards,

Sheena

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 27, 2018 Nov 27, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Camila,

I'm afraid but the files don't work the same way on iOS and Android devices because of the limitations within the app on different platforms.

The work created and saved through an iOS device would not work on the Android device because there are certain features missing in the Android version of the app as compared to the iOS version of the app.

I'm sorry I couldn't be much of help.

Regards,

Sheena

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines