Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Idea to improve Photoshop Mix

New Here ,
Feb 08, 2018 Feb 08, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello everyone,

I really enjoy Photoshop Mix since the beginning, and I’m really grateful for all the corrections, major improvements that have been done until now.

As a IPhone 6s Plus user, the screen is 5,5 inches, I’ve got some ideas for some options that are not featured (or maybe yes, in this case please forgive me for my lack of research !) :

- “pattern stamp“ doesn’t seem to exist. It would be really useful when we need to cover some parts of the image.

- “pen tool” for cutting with anchors. When we need to zoom for cutting with high precision, so we don’t loose our path while loving the screen).

I suggest to add other ideas on this post if it’s possible for everybody so we can discuss and give feedbacks.

Thank you.

Karamezzine

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Mar 14, 2018 Mar 14, 2018

Hi there,

Thanks for the feedback.

I will be passing it onto the product team.

Regards,

Sheena

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 14, 2018 Mar 14, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

Thanks for the feedback.

I will be passing it onto the product team.

Regards,

Sheena

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jan 15, 2023 Jan 15, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Has Photoshop Mix been abandoned by Adobe? On June 17, 2021 there is a statement that no support will be available for fixes on Photoshop Mix. I have two devises that continue to crash after doing an Apple 16.2 update and can no longer use the Cut Out BASIC tool. If it cannot be fixed I will need to find a new program. I don't want to abandon my work and in the midst of projects have a deadline. I would like to hear from someone at Adobe on what to do!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Feb 10, 2023 Feb 10, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi is anyone able to answer question on Photoshop Mix? How to fix the problem of the Cut-out tool in Basic?

thanks Deborah

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Apr 07, 2023 Apr 07, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

They are no longer supporting it 😞  They are trying to move everyone over to Photoshop Express, but it is unnessarily complicated.    

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines