Highlighted

'Image could not be opened'

New Here ,
Jun 25, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a paid Adobe account but downloaded PS Mix onto 16 iPads for a series of schools workshops. After trialing the project multiple times in the office, when we arrived at the school site and the students attempted to open photo files from the iPad Photos album, they repeatedly got an error message stating ‘image cannot be opened’.  This happened randomly with camera roll images that had been opened in PS Mix previously, with different photos on different iPads in the group (some that would open on one iPad wouldn't open on another). 

The whole reason I chose PS Mix was for its accessibility and affordability for young people (our workshops are for 13-15 year olds) and I put a lot into developing the project, including uploading hundreds of photo files to albums in photos for them to use for their composite.  We cannot depend upon a WiFi connection in schools, so cannot save photos to alternate locations in the cloud.

Anyone out there had this issue, and/or figured out how to deal with it?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

'Image could not be opened'

New Here ,
Jun 25, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a paid Adobe account but downloaded PS Mix onto 16 iPads for a series of schools workshops. After trialing the project multiple times in the office, when we arrived at the school site and the students attempted to open photo files from the iPad Photos album, they repeatedly got an error message stating ‘image cannot be opened’.  This happened randomly with camera roll images that had been opened in PS Mix previously, with different photos on different iPads in the group (some that would open on one iPad wouldn't open on another). 

The whole reason I chose PS Mix was for its accessibility and affordability for young people (our workshops are for 13-15 year olds) and I put a lot into developing the project, including uploading hundreds of photo files to albums in photos for them to use for their composite.  We cannot depend upon a WiFi connection in schools, so cannot save photos to alternate locations in the cloud.

Anyone out there had this issue, and/or figured out how to deal with it?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Have something to add?