Highlighted

iPhone to Android Layer Problems

New Here ,
Jan 04, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I saved a file to my library & to photoshop cc from my iPhone using the Mix app. But when I open it from my library from my Android device in Mix, the layers aren't separated. So I opened it in Photoshop on my desktop but the layers were intact. Does anyone know why the layers aren't opening on the Android phone?

Hi Gena,

Since there is difference and limitations of features between the two OSs the work from iPhone would not reflect the same way on your Android device.

But if you can confirm me the device details along with the OS version I can get it checked for you.

Regards,

Sheena

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

iPhone to Android Layer Problems

New Here ,
Jan 04, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I saved a file to my library & to photoshop cc from my iPhone using the Mix app. But when I open it from my library from my Android device in Mix, the layers aren't separated. So I opened it in Photoshop on my desktop but the layers were intact. Does anyone know why the layers aren't opening on the Android phone?

Hi Gena,

Since there is difference and limitations of features between the two OSs the work from iPhone would not reflect the same way on your Android device.

But if you can confirm me the device details along with the OS version I can get it checked for you.

Regards,

Sheena

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 11, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Gena,

Regards,

Sheena

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines