Highlighted

Latest iOS update completely messed my photoshop Mix up

New Here ,
Sep 27, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Latest iPhone update isn't running my photoshop right!  Can't go into stock image searched, it has black lines across it. Can't cut the background out of pics.  Etc.  Is there a better place to report issues ? I've been using this app so much lately and really need it back!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Latest iOS update completely messed my photoshop Mix up

New Here ,
Sep 27, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Latest iPhone update isn't running my photoshop right!  Can't go into stock image searched, it has black lines across it. Can't cut the background out of pics.  Etc.  Is there a better place to report issues ? I've been using this app so much lately and really need it back!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 02, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi There,

As the new iOS is relatively new, it is not supported by the Photoshop Mix app yet, you may post this feedback here: https://feedback.photoshop.com/photoshop_family As this forum is monitored by our engineers and developers, they might have some suggewstions or updates around this.

Regards,
Sahil

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines