• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Lightroom / Photoshop photos will not open in Photoshop Mix?

New Here ,
Nov 13, 2016 Nov 13, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Does anyone else have a problem after the November 2 update with photos not opening in Photoshop Mix?  I have even tried taking them to Lightroom and exporting them as .jpg, .png and they will STILL not open in Photoshop Mix.  Assistance or recommendations would be greatly appreciated.

Elizabeth

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Dec 29, 2016 Dec 29, 2016

Hi elizabetht,

I have tried opening images from Lightroom mobile app to Photoshop mix and its working fine, I have Photoshop mix 2.3.1 version which was updated on 06-Dec-2016 on the Android platform.

Please update the Photoshop mix app for the latest update or reinstall it from play-store.

Thanks,

Mohit

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Dec 29, 2016 Dec 29, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi elizabetht,

I have tried opening images from Lightroom mobile app to Photoshop mix and its working fine, I have Photoshop mix 2.3.1 version which was updated on 06-Dec-2016 on the Android platform.

Please update the Photoshop mix app for the latest update or reinstall it from play-store.

Thanks,

Mohit

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines