Highlighted

Missing cut tool in tutorial #2

New Here ,
Sep 09, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have just downloaded the Photomix app from the App Store. I have a new (last 6 weeks) iPad mini with updated software. When trying to view and participate in Tutorial #2, the first instruction is to access the "cut" tool. The tool does not display on the iPad in either the horizontal or vertical orientation. Their is a slight blue glowing BELOW the screen, about 1/3 over from the left hand part of the screen. But, no amount of trying and manipulation allowed me to access that tool, nor proceed with the tutorial! Is there a fix for this so I can see the tutorial, and/or is there an online version I can see? Please help, I have a class assignment I need to complete within the next seven days!

Hi Chris,

You may Contact Customer Care for more details.

Regards,

Sheena

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Missing cut tool in tutorial #2

New Here ,
Sep 09, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have just downloaded the Photomix app from the App Store. I have a new (last 6 weeks) iPad mini with updated software. When trying to view and participate in Tutorial #2, the first instruction is to access the "cut" tool. The tool does not display on the iPad in either the horizontal or vertical orientation. Their is a slight blue glowing BELOW the screen, about 1/3 over from the left hand part of the screen. But, no amount of trying and manipulation allowed me to access that tool, nor proceed with the tutorial! Is there a fix for this so I can see the tutorial, and/or is there an online version I can see? Please help, I have a class assignment I need to complete within the next seven days!

Hi Chris,

Regards,

Sheena

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Sep 09, 2017 0
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 20, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Chris,

Apologies for responding late.

Is there any error that you get while viewing the tutorial?

Have you tried to uninstall and reinstall the app?

Regards,

Sheena

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Sep 20, 2017 0
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 11, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Chris,

Regards,

Sheena

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jan 11, 2018 0