Highlighted

Mix to Fix?

Community Beginner ,
Jan 11, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm watching a Lynda tutorial on working with multiple Adobe apps. In the video he shows moving between Mix, Fix, and Sketch by tapping the cloud icon at the top right of the screen. I don’t have a cloud icon and cant see anyway to move seamlessly between the apps like he does in the video.

Adobe Community Professional
Correct answer by Katie_Houghton | Adobe Community Professional

Those are all Adobe Apps. Are you sure they were not just on an iPad? Or sharing the iPad screen on the Mac? Below is a picture of my iPad. If I go into my Adobe apps and choose More Apps, I can choose any Adobe App  from inside the current app.

show.jpg

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Mix to Fix?

Community Beginner ,
Jan 11, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm watching a Lynda tutorial on working with multiple Adobe apps. In the video he shows moving between Mix, Fix, and Sketch by tapping the cloud icon at the top right of the screen. I don’t have a cloud icon and cant see anyway to move seamlessly between the apps like he does in the video.

Adobe Community Professional
Correct answer by Katie_Houghton | Adobe Community Professional

Those are all Adobe Apps. Are you sure they were not just on an iPad? Or sharing the iPad screen on the Mac? Below is a picture of my iPad. If I go into my Adobe apps and choose More Apps, I can choose any Adobe App  from inside the current app.

show.jpg

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Adobe Community Professional ,
Jan 11, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can you link to the video please?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jan 11, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi

I've moved your post from the Photoshop forum to the Photoshop Mix forum where you are more likely to get an answer to your question on those mobile apps

Dave

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jan 11, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

show.jpg

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines