Highlighted

My photoshop mix app is hacked

New Here ,
Feb 03, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

F1EF1F6C-C243-4B67-809F-2C8599B035AF.png279E2F17-8457-4C76-B39F-193C70658E50.jpeg

When I sign on to my photoshop mix app a picture appears. Last time it was a giraffe (ha-ha, right?) & when I went to sign out it had a prompt that said sign on  as other user? & wouldn’t let me sign out unless I pushed yes. Now it has a picture of a woman’s face & try reduce noise for free “ad.” I contacted adobe about this the first time & they could not duplicate the results. I wanted to see if it was still there & sure enough, it is.  Also when I edited the switch account photo so my doesn’t show a push notification button appeared where the No/Yes section is. Does anyone know where I can go for help with this?

Message was edited by: Heather Lay

this question is not answered yet. Thanks!

Adobe Community Professional
Correct answer by tonyharmer | Adobe Community Professional

Hey Heather

Your app isn't hacked and this is a genuine, persistent ad from Adobe that appears on launching PS Fix or Mix. Just tap the X to dismiss it.

In my experience it only shows a few times and then goes away—it is a small nuisance and it would be nice to have it dismiss and stay so, but it is nothing to be alarmed about.

The bubble for switching users when you choose sign out is normal behaviour.

Hope that helps.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

My photoshop mix app is hacked

New Here ,
Feb 03, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

F1EF1F6C-C243-4B67-809F-2C8599B035AF.png279E2F17-8457-4C76-B39F-193C70658E50.jpeg

When I sign on to my photoshop mix app a picture appears. Last time it was a giraffe (ha-ha, right?) & when I went to sign out it had a prompt that said sign on  as other user? & wouldn’t let me sign out unless I pushed yes. Now it has a picture of a woman’s face & try reduce noise for free “ad.” I contacted adobe about this the first time & they could not duplicate the results. I wanted to see if it was still there & sure enough, it is.  Also when I edited the switch account photo so my doesn’t show a push notification button appeared where the No/Yes section is. Does anyone know where I can go for help with this?

Message was edited by: Heather Lay

this question is not answered yet. Thanks!

Adobe Community Professional
Correct answer by tonyharmer | Adobe Community Professional

Hey Heather

Your app isn't hacked and this is a genuine, persistent ad from Adobe that appears on launching PS Fix or Mix. Just tap the X to dismiss it.

In my experience it only shows a few times and then goes away—it is a small nuisance and it would be nice to have it dismiss and stay so, but it is nothing to be alarmed about.

Hope that helps.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Feb 03, 2019 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Feb 03, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Moved to Photoshop Mix forum.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Feb 03, 2019 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Feb 03, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey Heather

Hope that helps.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Feb 03, 2019 0
New Here ,
Feb 12, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Even though it says “switch user” it is normal behavior. The other apps ask

if you are sure that you want to sign out. The other apps don’t have the

ad, so it is a little strange.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Feb 12, 2019 0