Highlighted

Need more fonts

New Here ,
Aug 31, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The "Photoshop Mix" needs more fonts.

Please add the option to upload other fonts.

Thanks for the feedback!

I'll make sure the product team is aware about the it and definitely incorporate into their development list.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Need more fonts

New Here ,
Aug 31, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The "Photoshop Mix" needs more fonts.

Please add the option to upload other fonts.

Thanks for the feedback!

I'll make sure the product team is aware about the it and definitely incorporate into their development list.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Aug 31, 2018 0
New Here ,
Sep 09, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Unfortunately, forget the option to "upload" some fonts.

Because of various problems about app credentials and other things.. (Zzzzz....)

But you're right, with more fonts (starting with the installation of the app) it would be better!

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Sep 09, 2018 0
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 25, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for the feedback!

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 25, 2018 0
New Here ,
Oct 26, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You said this a year ago. The app has not had an update in a while either. Sure hope this feature gets added. I'm setting Type in other apps now and then opening them on a Layer in Photoshop Mix.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 26, 2018 0