• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Network Error on Send to Photoshop CC and Save to CC Library

New Here ,
Dec 29, 2016 Dec 29, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I continually receive "Network Error" when I try to save a Photoshop Mix project to my CC Library or try to Send to Photoshop CC from my iPhone.

I have a paid subscription to the Creative Cloud, all my apps and programs are up-to-date, and I've already tried logging in and out of my account.

Does anyone have any suggestions? I'm not even sure who to contact for Adobe Mobile App troubleshooting...

Merci en avance!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Mar 20, 2017 Mar 20, 2017

Sorry to hear that you were facing issues with the App. Please let us know if you are still seeing this issue. Sometimes the 'Network Error' is shown due to issues with the network. We will like to help you resolve this so that you can continue to use the App for your workflow. Thanks.

Votes

Translate

Translate
New Here ,
Jan 01, 2017 Jan 01, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm having the same problem and it's driving me crazy.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 20, 2017 Mar 20, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sorry to hear that you were facing issues with the App. Please let us know if you are still seeing this issue. Sometimes the 'Network Error' is shown due to issues with the network. We will like to help you resolve this so that you can continue to use the App for your workflow. Thanks.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Dec 14, 2021 Dec 14, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, I know this is hella late but I recently stumbled with this problem myself.

I tried everything from moving to lightroom to chaning networks to installing, reinstalling all photoshop apps on mobile., clearing cache, etc.

I only had this error with like 3 projects but I wanted to find a solution.

I believe it has to do with layers and the sync it does with the cloud. You may notice some layers say Mix Layer and some sat Image Layer.

So in that case the only thing you have to do is duplicate all layers and delete the old ones in the same conflicting project. That's it, it should save to library correctly.

Hope this helps anyone

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 08, 2022 Jan 08, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks. I love this app. Sorry to see it go

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines