Highlighted

Network Error on Send to Photoshop CC and Save to CC Library

New Here ,
Dec 29, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I continually receive "Network Error" when I try to save a Photoshop Mix project to my CC Library or try to Send to Photoshop CC from my iPhone.

I have a paid subscription to the Creative Cloud, all my apps and programs are up-to-date, and I've already tried logging in and out of my account.

Does anyone have any suggestions? I'm not even sure who to contact for Adobe Mobile App troubleshooting...

Merci en avance!

Sorry to hear that you were facing issues with the App. Please let us know if you are still seeing this issue. Sometimes the 'Network Error' is shown due to issues with the network. We will like to help you resolve this so that you can continue to use the App for your workflow. Thanks.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Network Error on Send to Photoshop CC and Save to CC Library

New Here ,
Dec 29, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I continually receive "Network Error" when I try to save a Photoshop Mix project to my CC Library or try to Send to Photoshop CC from my iPhone.

I have a paid subscription to the Creative Cloud, all my apps and programs are up-to-date, and I've already tried logging in and out of my account.

Does anyone have any suggestions? I'm not even sure who to contact for Adobe Mobile App troubleshooting...

Merci en avance!

Sorry to hear that you were facing issues with the App. Please let us know if you are still seeing this issue. Sometimes the 'Network Error' is shown due to issues with the network. We will like to help you resolve this so that you can continue to use the App for your workflow. Thanks.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Dec 29, 2016 0
New Here ,
Jan 01, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm having the same problem and it's driving me crazy.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jan 01, 2017 0
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 20, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Mar 20, 2017 0