• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Network Error with ‘open in photoshop cc’ or ‘save to cc library’ from photoshop mix on ipad

Community Beginner ,
May 27, 2018 May 27, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a paid cc subscription and all my apps are up to date. I’ve tried changing WiFi networks, signing out and back in. See the same question in other threads but not actually answered (the “correct“ answer is “let us know if you’re still having this issue”).

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Jul 09, 2018 Jul 09, 2018

Hi Shannon,

Kindly connect to a different network and then try as there could be a possibility that the files aren't loading over the current network because of some firewalls.

Regards,

Sheena

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
May 31, 2018 May 31, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey

Sorry you're having some bother here. This is curious as you're able to sign out and return, so there is network access, but there must be another restriction causing the issue. Please could you supply a little more information about your device and it's operating system? Also, could you make sure that the app is allowed to send notifications? I'm not sure if that will get in the way but it's worth a check.

Could you also go to https://assets2.adobe.com and take a look at the Mobile Creations tab on the left, and make sure that everything is synced? If it is, then delete the app, and reinstall it. There are a few different variables here, so this will narrow it down, if it does not solve the problem.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
May 31, 2018 May 31, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am using an iPad Pro running iOS 11.3.1.

When I go to the link you posted and click on "Mix" I just get a spinning square as if it's loading, but nothing ever shows up.

If I delete the app, won't I loose all my work if it's not synced?

Also, it seems that the share problem I'm having only occurs with some projects, not all of them, but I don't know how to know what the difference is between them.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 09, 2018 Jul 09, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Shannon,

Kindly connect to a different network and then try as there could be a possibility that the files aren't loading over the current network because of some firewalls.

Regards,

Sheena

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 05, 2018 Jun 05, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have this same problem with my iPhone X and Mac. I've tried to sign out and back in, a different network, etc to no avail. Always "Network Error". Very frustrating.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 08, 2018 Oct 08, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

im having the same issue but i am able to load other projects with more layers.  right now i have been on rendering layers for 5 minutes and i am certain i will get the network error again.  i have logged out logged back in cleaned up my online folders. i am running ios 12 and the most up to date version of adobe mix app.  this is an ipad pro uploading..

i need help asap

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 17, 2022 Oct 17, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Why I was getting this error was because I had a different adobe account logged into my photoshop fix and another account logged into Lightroom. I changed the accounts so they're the same and it works to save from photoshop to Lightroom!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines