Highlighted

No longer will Photoshop Mix access my iOS Photos

New Here ,
Jan 30, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

i used to be able access my photos in Photos from Photoshop Mx, but now when I try to get to them using “On My iPad”, the screen is just blank. Nothing. This seems a bit odd because I could before but there have been iOS updates since I last used PMix so perhaps it would ant really that odd.

Has this  functionality been removed? Will it likely come back? Have I missed something obvious?

Thank you.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

No longer will Photoshop Mix access my iOS Photos

New Here ,
Jan 30, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

i used to be able access my photos in Photos from Photoshop Mx, but now when I try to get to them using “On My iPad”, the screen is just blank. Nothing. This seems a bit odd because I could before but there have been iOS updates since I last used PMix so perhaps it would ant really that odd.

Has this  functionality been removed? Will it likely come back? Have I missed something obvious?

Thank you.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Adobe Community Professional ,
Feb 03, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey

That functionality is still there but clearly something is up.

Check for updates to Mix on the app store.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 04, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Mr. Harmer,

Unfortunately, both the app and the iPad are up to date. In a way, I was hoping the functionality had been removed. Now it’s all the more vexing. Thank you.

Sent from over here.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Feb 04, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for letting us know. Ok, so next step in troubleshooting this is to ask if you're using iCloud storage for your photos?

So, the images that you are using—are they actually on the device? You may know this already but just to be certain, when you tap on an image in your camera roll, does it appear instantly or do you get a quick loading icon (looks like a circle filling up clockwise)?

BTW, I can totally get how frustrating this is when you just want to get on with your work!

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 04, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Mr. Harmer,

On my iPad. Sorry.

Andrew

Sent from over here.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Feb 04, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey Andrew

OK, so the next step is to make sure that your work is synced to Creative Cloud. Go to https://assets2.adobe.com and check that you can see your creations there.

If you can, then sign out from and delete PS Mix from your device, then (ideally) restart the device. Once the restart is completed, go to the app store, re-download PS Mix and sign in. Give the app a little while to sync.

Please report back on the results.

Tony

p.s.

Sorry for the delay in my replies, but I have a large illustration that has to be ready by tomorrow, and I can only answer when I'm taking vision-breaks.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines