Highlighted

No sharing allowed to cloud apps like Dropbox or Onedrive after my Note 9 upgraded to Android 10

New Here ,
Feb 24, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Not sure if this is happening to everyone or just me, but when I go to share a drawing and select "More" at the bottom of the menu, now, rather than a tree of destination options appearing that used to include my local folders and cloud folders e.g. Dropbox and Onedrive, the ONLY choices I have after updating to Android 10 (on a Samsung Note 9) are Android Beam, Google Maps, Gmail, and Bluetooth. What gives? I mean I can always just share to my gallery and then share again from there to my cloud drives, but come on. Why take this functionality away? I see no way of linking cloud services to PS Mix anymore. Is this a push for us to only be able to use Adobe cloud storage or what?

Topics

Android, Import and share, Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

No sharing allowed to cloud apps like Dropbox or Onedrive after my Note 9 upgraded to Android 10

New Here ,
Feb 24, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Not sure if this is happening to everyone or just me, but when I go to share a drawing and select "More" at the bottom of the menu, now, rather than a tree of destination options appearing that used to include my local folders and cloud folders e.g. Dropbox and Onedrive, the ONLY choices I have after updating to Android 10 (on a Samsung Note 9) are Android Beam, Google Maps, Gmail, and Bluetooth. What gives? I mean I can always just share to my gallery and then share again from there to my cloud drives, but come on. Why take this functionality away? I see no way of linking cloud services to PS Mix anymore. Is this a push for us to only be able to use Adobe cloud storage or what?

Topics

Android, Import and share, Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Have something to add?