• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Not being able to save images with a transparent background

New Here ,
Nov 23, 2019 Nov 23, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've been using PS Mix for over 2 years and never had this problem, but now all of the sudden when I try saving images as PNGs, the transparent background just fills the background in with white. I tried logging in and out and reinstalling the app, but nothing has worked. Is anyone else having this problem right now?

TOPICS
Bug , iOS , Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Dec 04, 2019 Dec 04, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

Sorry that the Photoshop Mix app saves your without a transparent background and fills it up with a white background.

Please make sure that only the layer with transparency is visible; double-tap on other layers to hide them, and it should work. 

Leave the setting for export to AUTO, as even .png files can have opaque backgrounds.

Hope that helps.

Thanks,

Akash

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 24, 2020 Feb 24, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Doesn't work

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines