• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

NUDGE and LOCK feature?!

New Here ,
Aug 22, 2020 Aug 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The image is SO small on my iPhone that it is nearly impossible to line the layers up if I am using overlapping images.

I have figured out several strategies that help a bit.

For example, I might capture a map in pieces because there are details that I want that disappear when I zoom out. Then I will use "mix" to put it back together if I can. But getting the images to align again can be tough. But, like I said - there are SOME strategies I use...

One is to do my best to make sure that I do not accidentally change image sizes when I am trying to piece something back together from an image that I have split into parts to photograph if that makes any sense. The other strategy is to use the "blend tool" to create transparency when lining images up. Once they are as close as I can possibly get them, I reset the blend tool so that there is no transparency.

At that point I feel like I must flatten the image in order to keep it stable and also to be able to limit the number of layers I am working with at any one time.

But, as I said when I started this increasingly long winded description, the "lining up process" has its faults. It is very hard, sometimes impossible, to get it just right using iOS cell phones.

Two things would help:

1) Being able to "nudge" the image to get the correct line up and, once it is lined up...

2) Being able to lock the images in place once the layers are aligned.

Hope this makes sense.

TOPICS
Feature request

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines