Highlighted

Photoshop get hang, when I group layers.

New Here ,
Mar 07, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When I group layers, photoshop gets hang for 25 - 30 sec. Please, anyone can help me with this issue.

I tried all solution, to update Photoshop. Also tried performance option, Photoshop usage 75%, reduce history states, but in vain.

Rest computer is fine, I can move to browser check other application, no problem only photoshop get hanged.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Photoshop get hang, when I group layers.

New Here ,
Mar 07, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When I group layers, photoshop gets hang for 25 - 30 sec. Please, anyone can help me with this issue.

I tried all solution, to update Photoshop. Also tried performance option, Photoshop usage 75%, reduce history states, but in vain.

Rest computer is fine, I can move to browser check other application, no problem only photoshop get hanged.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Adobe Community Professional ,
Mar 25, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Could a mod please move this to the Photoshop forum? Cheers.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 23, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Vinayk,

Sorry that Photoshop is hanging for 20-30 secs while grouping the layers. Which version of Photoshop are you using and on which operating system?

• Let's start with troubleshooting the GPU usage in Photoshop. Could you please uncheck the option "use graphics processor" under Preferences> Performance menu and let us know if that helps?

Thanks,

Akash

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines