Highlighted

Photoshop Mix and Creative Cloud

Community Beginner ,
May 29, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Why are we not able to upload a Photoshop Mix project to AdobeCC as a PSD file type, only a PDF? Obviously when a project is saved as a PDF you lose your layers and most of us who work with Mix use layers for our projects. In Draw and the Sketch apps you are able to upload your projects as PDF or PSDfiles.

Hopefully if the Mix app is ever updated this is something that could be added... thanks!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Photoshop Mix and Creative Cloud

Community Beginner ,
May 29, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Why are we not able to upload a Photoshop Mix project to AdobeCC as a PSD file type, only a PDF? Obviously when a project is saved as a PDF you lose your layers and most of us who work with Mix use layers for our projects. In Draw and the Sketch apps you are able to upload your projects as PDF or PSDfiles.

Hopefully if the Mix app is ever updated this is something that could be added... thanks!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
May 29, 2019 0
New Here ,
Jun 13, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

Did you ever find a solution to this request?

I have the same issue (among many) with PS Mix.

Thanks,

—Tim

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jun 13, 2019 0
Community Beginner ,
Jun 13, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there!

Nope, I have not received a response from Adobe regarding this issue. I also have been having problems with PSMix since January-I haven‘t been able to connect to my Google Photos account through PSMix since then. It feels like Adobe just doesn’t care about these apps any more. Who knows when PSMix, Sketch, or Draw has had any updates. I notice the Spark apps always seem to have updates. Mix, Sketch, and Draw had been my go to apps for creating collages and artwork but they are hard to use when they don’t work like they should.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jun 13, 2019 0
New Here ,
Jun 14, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What's odd is that Adobe built their business on providing great software for creatives. Now, it seems, they've shifted their focus. BTW, PSMix was late updated August 2017 (not sure how long that is in computer years).

My issues started a couple months ago when I noticed my PSMix files weren't being synced with "Mobile Creations" and I couldn't send files from Mix to Photoshop (desktop). I habitually backup files to my IOS Lightroom so I have high-res jpgs but have now lost the ability to use Mix layers and nothing since late February has synced to CC "Mobile Creations". Just a little frustrating and scary since I have virtually all my artwork from the last two years in this system.

I suspect this is something simple to correct, after all it was all working fine until recently, so fingers crossed that support is working on the issues. When these apps are syncing and working they are absolutely perfect and a joy to use.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jun 14, 2019 0
Community Beginner ,
Jun 14, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

PSMix has been my go to creative outlet for such a long time. I love using it when I’m on the go or don’t feel like using my laptop. I see there was an update today for Draw and Sketch (and one of the Spark apps of course) so hopefully PSmix has one on the way    

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jun 14, 2019 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Jun 17, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey Jennifer

To achieve this you need to send the file to Photoshop, and save it to Creative Cloud from there.

Tony

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jun 17, 2019 0
Community Beginner ,
Jun 17, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Tony,

Thanks for the response, will try that out  

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jun 17, 2019 0