Highlighted

Photoshop mix app delete photo picture

New Here ,
Jan 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Using photoshop mix. Really want to like it. But I am having problem deleting photo from the creative cloud and/or the app. To make matters worse there seems to be no way to contact adobe  to ask for help. I am using IOS. I have tried going to "assets.adobe.com" but have not been able to delete pic. Update figured it out on my own 

Topics

iOS, Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Photoshop mix app delete photo picture

New Here ,
Jan 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Using photoshop mix. Really want to like it. But I am having problem deleting photo from the creative cloud and/or the app. To make matters worse there seems to be no way to contact adobe  to ask for help. I am using IOS. I have tried going to "assets.adobe.com" but have not been able to delete pic. Update figured it out on my own 

Topics

iOS, Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Adobe Community Professional ,
Jan 29, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Glad you figured out how to delete it. Odd that it was causing trouble.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines