Highlighted

Photoshop Mix app permissions

New Here ,
Sep 25, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can anyone tell me why Photoshop Mix on Android requires permissions to "create accounts and set passwords"?  Likewise there is a permission to "add or remove accounts".  We are in an educational environment with managed android devices but have concerns about these permissions and wanted to check before pushing this app out to some of our student devices.  Thanks in advance for any insights.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Photoshop Mix app permissions

New Here ,
Sep 25, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can anyone tell me why Photoshop Mix on Android requires permissions to "create accounts and set passwords"?  Likewise there is a permission to "add or remove accounts".  We are in an educational environment with managed android devices but have concerns about these permissions and wanted to check before pushing this app out to some of our student devices.  Thanks in advance for any insights.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Sep 25, 2019 0
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 27, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi There,

The app requires permissions so that multiple users can sign in using different accounts, or sign up using other social media accounts.

Regards,
Sahil

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Sep 27, 2019 0
kubasa LATEST
New Here ,
Sep 27, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you. I appreciate the response. It would be nice if Adobe and really all app developers could include a permissions page similar to this one: https://help.issuu.com/hc/en-us/articles/204816688-Permissions-Needed-for-the-Issuu-Android-App

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Sep 27, 2019 0