• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Photoshop mix app send to cc library

New Here ,
Jun 16, 2020 Jun 16, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am a complete novice at using photoshop mix and understanding its features so bear with me if this is a stupid question. I was messing around on the app on my iPhone, I made an image I wanted to save, and I hit the send to cc library button. I realise I should have just chosen send to camera roll. What is the cc library and how can I access it? Is it possible for anyone else to access it? I guess I'm just a little worried about the security of the image I made, given I've sent it to a place I don't know of, it may as well be the ether.

TOPICS
Creative , iOS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 16, 2020 Jun 16, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi,

Creative Cloud Libraries let you gather design elements for specific projects, clients, or teams for use within any of your Creative Cloud apps. Can learn more here: https://helpx.adobe.com/creative-cloud/help/libraries.html

Access your CCLibraries here: https://assets.adobe.com/libraries - just make sure to sign in with the user ID you are using in Ps mix. You will be able to delete the asset you accidentally saved.
Don't worry - no one else can't access the assets you uploaded to CCLibraries until you shared your Libraries with other people.

Let me know if you have any questions,
Thanks,
Mariia

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines