Exit

photoshop Mix files on Ipad

New Here ,
Jan 28, 2019 Jan 28, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have many mobiles files with photoshop  mix

I  can  see  them in creative  cloud/ <mobiles <files

but  I can't open the files in Ph Mix , send them in the cloud, or anything else

I would like to get them back in a way or another

may be some one know if they are in a Ipad Backup ,

in which folder

thanks for your help

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Feb 03, 2019 Feb 03, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey

Sorry you're having trouble.

Just to check:

Make sure the work you have in Ps Mix currently is synced.

Sign out, quit the app, relaunch and sign in again.

Wait a few moments for the files to start syncing.

Please let us know if that works for you.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for your answer

I did it already

That worked one time for 20 images

Then I did it again , but it doesn’t work

Maybe there is a way to get the pictures back directly from my Ipad backup

i can’t figure out where are the files

From time to time they appear in mobile file folder ( creative cloud app) but from that folder you can export only PNG files no psd

Best regards

www.setboun.com

+ 33 (0)6 22 33 29 32

+ 33 (0)1 42 77 19 89

setboun@gmail.com

Le 4 févr. 2019 à 07:09, tonyharmer <forums_noreply@adobe.com> a écrit :

created by tonyharmer in Photoshop Mix (Mobile app) - View the full discussion

Hey

Sorry you're having trouble.

Just to check:

Make sure the work you have in Ps Mix currently is synced.

Sign out, quit the app, relaunch and sign in again.

Wait a few moments for the files to start syncing.

Please let us know if that works for you.

If the reply above answers your question, please take a moment to mark this answer as correct by visiting: https://forums.adobe.com/message/10910195#10910195 and clicking ‘Correct’ below the answer

Replies to this message go to everyone subscribed to this thread, not directly to the person who posted the message. To post a reply, either reply to this email or visit the message page:

Please note that the Adobe Forums do not accept email attachments. If you want to embed an image in your message please visit the thread in the forum and click the camera icon: https://forums.adobe.com/message/10910195#10910195

To unsubscribe from this thread, please visit the message page at , click "Following" at the top right, & "Stop Following"

Start a new discussion in Photoshop Mix (Mobile app) by email or at Adobe Community

For more information about maintaining your forum email notifications please go to https://forums.adobe.com/thread/1516624.

This email was sent by Adobe Community because you are a registered user.

You may unsubscribe instantly from Adobe Community, or adjust email frequency in your email preferences

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey

Ok, thanks for letting us know.

I don't think you can access the local storage of the files.

Are any of the projects showing with a download icon next to them in the title bar? If you're using the "free up space" feature then it only shows a preview for the project.

Could we have some idea of what device you are using and what operating system, please?

Also, is Ps Mix up-to-date?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello

I have an Ipad Pro 2018 with 512GB and mac osx high sierra on my desktop

It seems the probleme come from the files in the ipad, they synchronize but they are impossible to upload to photoshop or CC library

In the same time the app is getting very slow because of that problem

www.setboun.com

+ 33 (0)6 22 33 29 32

+ 33 (0)1 42 77 19 89

setboun@gmail.com

Le 4 févr. 2019 à 07:54, tonyharmer <forums_noreply@adobe.com> a écrit :

Hey

Ok, thanks for letting us know.

I don't think you can access the local storage of the files.

Are any of the projects showing with a download icon next to them in the title bar? If you're using the "free up space" feature then it only shows a preview for the project.

Could we have some idea of what device you are using and what operating system, please?

Also, is Ps Mix up-to-date?

If the reply above answers your question, please take a moment to mark this answer as correct by visiting: https://forums.adobe.com/message/10910198#10910198 and clicking ‘Correct’ below the answer

Replies to this message go to everyone subscribed to this thread, not directly to the person who posted the message. To post a reply, either reply to this email or visit the message page:

Please note that the Adobe Forums do not accept email attachments. If you want to embed an image in your message please visit the thread in the forum and click the camera icon: https://forums.adobe.com/message/10910198#10910198

To unsubscribe from this thread, please visit the message page at , click "Following" at the top right, & "Stop Following"

Start a new discussion in Photoshop Mix (Mobile app) by email or at Adobe Community

For more information about maintaining your forum email notifications please go to https://forums.adobe.com/thread/1516624.

You may unsubscribe instantly from Adobe Community, or adjust email frequency in your email preferences

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Feb 04, 2019 Feb 04, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ok. Now that is starting to sound like an OS syncing issue. Let's explore that:

1. On your mac, sign out of CC then quit the creative cloud desktop application (and if you can, restart your machine) then reopen the CC desktop app
  2. Try to send a file to Photoshop from your iPad, keeping in mind that if there are a lot of layers and masks, etc. then it may take a while
  3. Let us know if the file gets delivered to Photoshop

In my experience, the CC Libraries export frequently errors with large files (but I think this will soon be fixed) and it's often better to send to a desktop app and add to a library from there, or export an image file and add that via the CC app.

Quick Urgent Note: Please edit your previous messages as you are displaying a lot of personal information (phone numbers, and an email address). You should have an edit command in the Actions at the bottom-left of your post. I would attend to that immediately.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello

I never used free up space , i am effraid to loose several months work. In the past I uploaded psd files on my desktop, but when I reloaded them on my Ipad , i had to much work to do on the layers... i decided , to keep the files on my Ipad...

Now i am stunked

Thanks for your help

setboun@gmail.com

+ 33 (0)6 22 33 29 32

website main page/ page d'accueil

fine arts / morceaux choisis

books / livres

Exhibitions / expositions

search and download website/ recherche d'images

Reportages

website gallery

Blog / nouvelles

joign my newsletter / inscription à la lettre d’information

www.setboun.com

Le 4 févr. 2019 à 09:59, tonyharmer <forums_noreply@adobe.com> a écrit :

On your mac, sign out of CC then quit the creative cloud desktop application (and if you can, restart your machine) then reopen the CC desktop app

Try to send a file to Photoshop from your iPad, keeping in mind that if there are a lot of layers and masks, etc. then it may take a while

Let us know if the file gets delivered to Photoshop

In my experience, the CC Libraries export frequently errors with large files (but I think this will soon be fixed) and it's often better to send to a desktop app and add to a library from there, or export an image file and add that via the CC app.

Quick Urgent Note: Please edit your previous messages as you are displaying a lot of personal information (phone numbers, and an email address). You should have an edit command in the Actions at the bottom-left of your post. I would attend to that immediately.

If the reply above answers your question, please take a moment to mark this answer as correct by visiting: https://forums.adobe.com/message/10910297#10910297 and clicking ‘Correct’ below the answer

Please note that the Adobe Forums do not accept email attachments. If you want to embed an image in your message please visit the thread in the forum and click the camera icon: https://forums.adobe.com/message/10910297#10910297

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

At the end , if it still slugish, i will try to clean up all the files...

But I don’t even now , how to do that..

setboun@gmail.com

+ 33 (0)6 22 33 29 32

books / livres

Reportages

website gallery

Blog / nouvelles

www.setboun.com

Le 4 févr. 2019 à 09:59, tonyharmer <forums_noreply@adobe.com> a écrit :

On your mac, sign out of CC then quit the creative cloud desktop application (and if you can, restart your machine) then reopen the CC desktop app

Try to send a file to Photoshop from your iPad, keeping in mind that if there are a lot of layers and masks, etc. then it may take a while

Let us know if the file gets delivered to Photoshop

If the reply above answers your question, please take a moment to mark this answer as correct by visiting: https://forums.adobe.com/message/10910297#10910297 and clicking ‘Correct’ below the answer

Please note that the Adobe Forums do not accept email attachments. If you want to embed an image in your message please visit the thread in the forum and click the camera icon: https://forums.adobe.com/message/10910297#10910297

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey

Don't worry—if you can see the files on Creative Cloud, then they are still there, and you shouldn't have lost them.

I'll do some digging around and see if there's someone on the team who can help.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hello

Thanks a lot.

I love the App,

the only problem is to manage the files...

Thanks

setboun@gmail.com

+ 33 (0)6 22 33 29 32

books / livres

Reportages

website gallery

Blog / nouvelles

www.setboun.com

Le 4 févr. 2019 à 14:13, tonyharmer <forums_noreply@adobe.com> a écrit :

Hey

Don't worry—if you can see the files on Creative Cloud, then they are still there, and you shouldn't have lost them.

I'll do some digging around and see if there's someone on the team who can help.

If the reply above answers your question, please take a moment to mark this answer as correct by visiting: https://forums.adobe.com/message/10910619#10910619 and clicking ‘Correct’ below the answer

Please note that the Adobe Forums do not accept email attachments. If you want to embed an image in your message please visit the thread in the forum and click the camera icon: https://forums.adobe.com/message/10910619#10910619

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines