Highlighted

Photoshop mix issue

New Here ,
Oct 05, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When I click on auto on cut out option, data needed for this feature being downloaded msg comes up? Asking me to try later but doesn’t work.. why? Thx

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Photoshop mix issue

New Here ,
Oct 05, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When I click on auto on cut out option, data needed for this feature being downloaded msg comes up? Asking me to try later but doesn’t work.. why? Thx

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Adobe Community Professional ,
Oct 05, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Moving to the Photoshop Mix forum from Get Started

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 07, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Yashid LATEST
New Here ,
Oct 07, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I got the reply from you for my issue on photoshop mix, I tried it and it worked well. But now I got the same problem again. Pls help thx

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines