Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Photoshop mix layers not preserving during exports

Jul 28, 2018 Jul 28, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello.

Iphone 6, ios 11.3

I recently created my first project which went well. I exported the image to camera roll, seemed ok. I emailed the image, not sure what the recipient received, then I changed the storage location of the image by a kind of “send to “ copy process. During this save operation one of the layers disappeared. I thought that was strange and I could not recover the missing layer from either location. Does exporting a project not create a single image layer?

How do I create a stable single layer image?

Thanks.

[Moved to Photoshop Mix forum by Mod]

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Jul 29, 2018 Jul 29, 2018

You discription of what you did and what happened when is not clear it is kind of vage. Ask about exporting a project but never stated you used export at any point??? What does iPhone 6, IOS 11.3 have to do with Photoshop?  Export is used to save things for the web.  Save As is used to save your layered projects.

Supply pertinent information for quicker answers

• The more information you supply about your situation, the better equipped other community members will be to answer. Consider including th

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Jul 29, 2018 Jul 29, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You discription of what you did and what happened when is not clear it is kind of vage. Ask about exporting a project but never stated you used export at any point??? What does iPhone 6, IOS 11.3 have to do with Photoshop?  Export is used to save things for the web.  Save As is used to save your layered projects.

Supply pertinent information for quicker answers

• The more information you supply about your situation, the better equipped other community members will be to answer. Consider including the following in your question:
  • Adobe product and version number
  • Operating system and version number
  • The full text of any error message(s)
  • What you were doing when the problem occurred
  • Screenshots of the problem
  • Computer hardware, such as CPU; GPU; amount of RAM; etc.
JJMack

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines