• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Photoshop Mix loses layers when loading from Creative Cloud

New Here ,
Nov 14, 2016 Nov 14, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Good morning. When opening a PSD file from the Creative Cloud in Photoshop Mix, any layers I saved are merged into a single layer. is this a known issue? Is there a solution? I'm using a Galaxy S7 so I should be up-to-date with phone technology. This even happens to a PSD I created using Photoshop Mix- it came back from the cloud merged down to 1 layer. I appreciate all replies.

[Moved from generic Cloud/Setup forum to specific Program forum... Mod]

[Here is the list of all Adobe forums... https://forums.adobe.com/welcome]

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , May 31, 2017 May 31, 2017

Hi,

The layers from Photoshop application generally do not come through to the Photoshop Mix app because of the limited functionality.

Regards,

Sheena

Votes

Translate

Translate
New Here ,
Nov 29, 2016 Nov 29, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I Need more Layer, where can i get more Layes in The mobile App "photoshop fix"???????

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
May 31, 2017 May 31, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

The layers from Photoshop application generally do not come through to the Photoshop Mix app because of the limited functionality.

Regards,

Sheena

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 15, 2020 Sep 15, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thats too bad, I dont see why that's not possible at this point considering all the encouragement adobe gives to use the cloud for seamless workflows across devices. kind of a letdown. Will this change?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 11, 2023 Jan 11, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Please Adobe, I used to have access to my layers and now I don't. Its a disaster for my work flow. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines