• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Photoshop mix reduce dpi from 300 to 72

New Here ,
Oct 31, 2017 Oct 31, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello. I have problem with images ,after i import photos in photoshop mix from photoshop desktop - photos automatically reduce dpi size from 300 to 72 and from jpeg format i can save only in png after retouch, but i want to save resolution 300dpi and jpeg format after work on ipad and export file in desktop without that changes . Can i fix that problem in settings on photoshop mix?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Beginner , Jan 18, 2018 Jan 18, 2018

I had a problem with losing transparency in a PDF created in Mix.

My problem seemed to stem from emailing PNG to my desktop - The image downloaded from Gmail seemed was labelled PNG but had a white background. I assume Gmail flattens an image to compress it, which turns background white, as per flattening in Photoshop. So if you use Gmail, try removing it from your workflow.

Adobe Support suggested using Creative Cloud for file transfers.

And as CC supports export of PDFs, try that as background

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Beginner ,
Jan 18, 2018 Jan 18, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I had a problem with losing transparency in a PDF created in Mix.

My problem seemed to stem from emailing PNG to my desktop - The image downloaded from Gmail seemed was labelled PNG but had a white background. I assume Gmail flattens an image to compress it, which turns background white, as per flattening in Photoshop. So if you use Gmail, try removing it from your workflow.

Adobe Support suggested using Creative Cloud for file transfers.

And as CC supports export of PDFs, try that as background remains transparent.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines