Highlighted

PHOTOSHOP MIX WON'T UPLOAD TO CC OR PHOTOSHOP CC-- URGENT

New Here ,
Oct 16, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I can not upload any of my files from Photoshop Mix on IPad Pro to the Creative Cloud or Photoshop CC!!! It begins to load and the says "Network Error"... I have taken all suggestions seen on the forum and nothing is working...

I have already tried:

- 4 different internet networks

- updating both Photoshop Mix and Photoshop CC

- deleting and downloading the app again

This is extremely inconvenient and I can see that it is not a problem unique to me.

Thank you in advance!!

Adobe Community Professional
Correct answer by tonyharmer | Adobe Community Professional

Hi

This does happen sometimes after desktop updates, and probably also has something to do with the recent libraries update.

Fixing it is relatively easy though—simply sign out of all the Adobe mobile apps on your device then sign in again (which you should only have to do on one one of the apps, I think).

That usually fixes this issue.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

PHOTOSHOP MIX WON'T UPLOAD TO CC OR PHOTOSHOP CC-- URGENT

New Here ,
Oct 16, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I can not upload any of my files from Photoshop Mix on IPad Pro to the Creative Cloud or Photoshop CC!!! It begins to load and the says "Network Error"... I have taken all suggestions seen on the forum and nothing is working...

I have already tried:

- 4 different internet networks

- updating both Photoshop Mix and Photoshop CC

- deleting and downloading the app again

This is extremely inconvenient and I can see that it is not a problem unique to me.

Thank you in advance!!

Adobe Community Professional
Correct answer by tonyharmer | Adobe Community Professional

Hi

This does happen sometimes after desktop updates, and probably also has something to do with the recent libraries update.

Fixing it is relatively easy though—simply sign out of all the Adobe mobile apps on your device then sign in again (which you should only have to do on one one of the apps, I think).

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 17, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

Apologies for the delay in response here.

Is this issue happening with a particular file only? Or with all the files within the app?

Make sure you're using the same Adobe ID on both the apps.

Regards,

Sheena

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 13, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I’m having the exact same problem as well.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Adobe Community Professional ,
Nov 13, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi

1 Like

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 27, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am having this same problem today on my iPad Pro and it just worked yesterday. I have re-booted my Mac and the iPad, signed out of everything and closed and reopened everything. There doesn't seem to be any resolution today. This is an issue that really needs a solid fix.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
psstudio LATEST
New Here ,
Oct 25, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

didn't fix the problem after Catalina update on my macbook pro 😞

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines