Highlighted

Photoshop MIX

New Here ,
Sep 14, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Photoshop Mix needs a little something to actually make it useable ... I had Photoshop Touch and loved it then through an update on my iPad, I was not able to use it anymore ... you seem to be a bit lax at maintaining your updates with any apps that you sell, and it would appear that this is the case with FIX ... we need useful tools to be able to create, not the merger offerings that are coming our way ... I want layers, adjustment layers that were in Photoshop Touch, I want a masking tool that actually masks what i want masked and not your best guess as to what I might want ... boy ol’ boy, this app is barely passable as an editor, maybe for children it’s fine, I want real editing power, like what I had with photoshop Touch !!!!!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Photoshop MIX

New Here ,
Sep 14, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Photoshop Mix needs a little something to actually make it useable ... I had Photoshop Touch and loved it then through an update on my iPad, I was not able to use it anymore ... you seem to be a bit lax at maintaining your updates with any apps that you sell, and it would appear that this is the case with FIX ... we need useful tools to be able to create, not the merger offerings that are coming our way ... I want layers, adjustment layers that were in Photoshop Touch, I want a masking tool that actually masks what i want masked and not your best guess as to what I might want ... boy ol’ boy, this app is barely passable as an editor, maybe for children it’s fine, I want real editing power, like what I had with photoshop Touch !!!!!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
nikunj.m LATEST
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 16, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

Photoshop Touch was discontinued in 2016. You may check the link below for the information.

https://helpx.adobe.com/photoshop-touch/photoshop-touch-announcement.html

For Photoshop Mix and Photoshop Fix you may suggest feature requests here: https://feedback.photoshop.com/photoshop_family This forum is monitored by our engineers & developers, they might look into it for future releases.

Regards

Nikunj

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines